We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have questions concerning your personal information or regarding our practices please email us at SALES@TRAINTOURS4U.CO.UK
We collect information from details you supply to us through the interactive sections on the site and from email messages you may send to us.
We collect the following information:
- Where you make an enquiry or send us an email message, we will collect your name, company and contact details, including telephone and fax numbers and email address.
- We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our website and improve the service provided.
- We use software tools to analyse traffic to this web site. We collect only aggregate data, which cannot be used to identify you and does not create individual profiles for visitors.
Use of personal information
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer.
We do not sell or pass on any information you provide to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.